Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just Commenting

Please stay with me guys. I'm doing school work and although theres a ton I really want to write about, theres not much I can do right now. School takes priority. I also will be leaving for Orlando with the South River High School orchestra and music department on Friday so unless I can get to a computer there will be 6 days of which I will not be writing. Please just stay with me though!

While I'm gone though, please comment on what you might want to hear from me and how I can improve on my blog. I'm alway up for any type of comments, just nothing with degrading and bad language.

I'll post some pics later of the trip and I have some things from DC that you can find later (if I have time) on my DC blog. When something's posted I of course say.

Let's hope that our country can fit with this new health care bill. It seems like there are some bad errors still in this bill, but hopefully it will be all worked out in time.
See (write) you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment